I am passionate about teaching Physics at all levels,
either on an one-to-one basis or in large lecture theatres.
At Liverpool, I teach both core modules in classes of more than 100 students
and in small tutorial groups.
I also have had the privilege to direct the work of
several brilliant PhD students
whose PhD dissertations presented world-leading results.
Teaching at Liverpool
- 2016-20: Supervisor, MPHYS Project (PHYS 498)
- 2015-20: Tutor, Advanced Quantum Physics (PHYS 480)
- 2017-20: Tutor, Advanced Electromagnetism (PHYS 370)
- 2014-20: Module organizer and lecturer, Electromagnetism (PHYS 201)
- 2014, Tutor, UK High Energy Physics Summer School, University of Warwick.
- 2014, Lecturer, Neutrino Generator School, Liverpool
- 2013, Tutor, UK High Energy Physics Summer School, University of Warwick.
- 2012, Tutor, UK High Energy Physics Summer School, Sommerville College, Oxford.
- 2009, Lecturer, 45th Karpacz Winter School in Theoretical Physics, Ladek-Zdroj, Poland.
- 2009, Lecturer, GENIE course, Fermilab.
- 2008, Lecturer, GENIE course, TRIUMF.
- 2007, Lecturer, GENIE course, Rutherford Appleton Lab.
Undergraduate lectures on Electromagnetism
(PDF, 41MB, 721 pages)
12 x 2 hr lectures delivered at the University of Liverpool (PHYS201, 2018/19)
Graduate lectures on Neutrino Physics
10 x 1 hr lectures
GENIE Neutrino Event Generator tutorial
5 x 1 hr lectures