- 2017-present, SBND Physics and Analysis Tool co-Coordinator
- 2015-2017, DUNE Near Detector Evaluation WG Coordinator.
- 2014-present, DUNE-UK WP.1 (Physics Simulation and Experiment Design) Coordinator.
- 2014-2015, Member of the T2K Analysis Steering Group (ASG).
- 2010-present, Coordinator of the VALOR Fitting Group.
- 2014-present, co-Spokesperson of the GENIE Collaboration.
- 2014-present, Member of the GENIE Executive Board.
- 2014-present, GENIE Systematics and Tuning WG (STWG) Coordinator.
- 2006-2010, MINOS Physics Simulation WG co-Coordinator.
- 2013 - present, T2K-UK budget holder.
- 2014 - present, Member of the Liverpool Physics Dept. Research Excellence Framework Coordination Committee
- 2016, 1st year PhD viva panel member, University of Liverpool
- 2015, PhD viva examiner, Thomas Stainer, University of Liverpool
Reviewing & editorial roles
- Ad-hoc referee for Europhysics Letters, Advances in High Energy Physics,
Nuclear Instruments & Methods in Physics Research A, Particle Data Group.
- 2014, Ad-hoc proposal reviewer, National Science Center, Poland
- 2011 - present, Internal referee and member of the paper committee for various T2K analyses.
- 2012 - present, Member of Editorial Board, Scientific World and Dataset Papers in Science journals, High Energy Physics sections
Conference and School organization
- 2016, Chair, International Workshop on Global Fits to Neutrino Scattering Data and Generator Tuning (NuTune2016), Liverpool (July 11-15)
- 2015, Member of the Organizing Committee of the NuSTEC Training in Neutrino Nucleus Scattering Physics, Okayama University (November 8-14)
- 2014, Member of the Organizing Committee of the NuSTEC Training in Neutrino Nucleus Scattering Physics, Fermilab (October 16-27)
- 2014, Member of the Organizing Committee and of the Scientific Programme Committee, NuINT14 workshop, London
(co-organized: `Neutrino Interaction Systematics for Oscillation Experiments' session)
- 2014, Co-chair of the Organizing Committee of the NuSTEC Neutrino Generator School, Liverpool (May 14-16)
- 2015 - present, First year academic advisor, University of Liverpool